The Certified Project Management Specialist Course (CPMS) is a credential course that aims to develop/ enhance the participants basic and advanced knowledge, skills, tools and techniques in initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing projects. The course also discussses agile framework and the UK/Australian P2 Project Management Framework. The course is based on PMBOK (Project Management Book of Knowledge) of the Project Management Institute.
Training Hours: 36 Hours
Project Hours: 8 Hours
Simulation Exams: 16 Hours
Total Certificate Hours: 60 Hours
Training Type: Experiential
Training All-in Fee: Course Fees
Training Schedule: Schedule
Training and Cert Fees: PHP 20,000.00
1. Read fully the course details.
2. Read and commit yourself to the Nievgen Code of Ethics.
3. Go to https://www.nievgen.com/ENROLL.html.
4. Fill up completely the course enrollment form. Do not submit yet as you will have to pay the training fees.
5. Pay the training fee thru the indicated payment methods and accounts.
6. Write the transaction reference number in the form.
7. Click the SUBMIT BUTTON once.
8. Just to be sure, you may send your payment confirmation to email@example.com.
9. Add us at our social accounts.
Phase 1: Attend the instructor led workshop, fully participate and submit in-class activity outputs.
Phase 2: Complete the post-class assignments, essays and simulation examinations.
Phase 3: Nievgen Internal Assessment and Audit Activities (Assessors' full evaluation of the competency based on recorded evidences)
Milestone: Awarding of "Certified Project Management Specialist" credential.
Project Team members, leaders, developers, software engineers, project supervisors, project managers, university students, call center professionals and other workers.
At the end of the course, it is expected that the participants will be able to:
1. Understand what is a project, program and portfolio.
2. Understand what are the roles, function and responsibilities of the project sponsor, project manager, team members (project associates), client and client representatives, contractors and subcontractors.
3. Understand the processes and activities in initiating, planning, monitoring, controlling and closing of projects.
4. Create a draft of a project charter.
5. Create an outline of the project scope.
6. Understand Earned Value Management, calculate and report the project performance.
7. Understand schedule and cost evaluation, create a project monitoring sheet and determine the necessary actions to control costs.
8. Identify project activities, sequences and activity duration then create a project gantt chart based on a case that will be given to the candidate;
9. Learn to use a project management software;
10. Read, understand, sign and personally commit to the Nievgen Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct for certified resources (requirement of certification).
11. Read and understand the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
12. Understand leadership theories and understand the factors that influences motivation.
13. Pass the MCQ based final examination and essay.
14. Be able to use the knowledge and skills obtained from the Nievgen class to help their companies, peers, subbordinates or to further advance their career and profession.
CPMS FOR INTERNATIONAL EXAMS
The NIEVGEN CPMS course is designed for project managers who are taking foreign or international project management certifications.
1. Answer and pass all homework/activities given by the instructor.
2. Actively participate in the class.
3. Full attendance to the sessions.
4. The candidate must commit to displaying good behaviors or conduct to the instructor and his peers.
5. Passing the MCQ final examination and the written essay.
1. Online classes are delivered via ZOOM. Please install zoom.
2. A laptop or desktop computer is required in the class.
3. For best training experience, you should have an extra viewing/extension monitor that you can connect and be placed adjacent to your laptop.
4. The participants must be computer-literate and must be able to use MS Excel.
5. All classes are recorded for learning, assessment and certification purposes. In joining the class, you agree to be recorded by the Nievgen instructor.
6. The candidate shall TURN ON the CAMERA at all times.
COMPETENCIES OF LEARNING
CPMS-01. Understand project management.
CPMS-02. Integrate project.
CPMS-03. Manage project scope.
CPMS-04. Manage project schedule.
CPMS-05. Manage project cost.
CPMS-06A. Use Microsoft Project.
CPMS-06B. Use Primavera P6 Software.
CPMS-07. Manage project quality.
CPMS-08. Manage project resources.
CPMS-09. Manage project communication.
CPMS-10. Manage project risks.
CPMS-11. Manage project procurement.
CPMS-12. Manage stakeholders.
CPMS-13. Demonstrate agile/scrum framework.
CPMS-14. Use Trello, MS Planner, Gitscrum & Jira.
CPMS-15. Read the PMI® Code of Ethics.
CPMS-16. Pass the CPMS® Simulation Exam.
CPMS-17. Apply UK/AUS PM Framework.
CPMS-18. Start up, initiate, control projects.
CPMS-19. Manage product delivery.
CPMS-20. Manage stage boundary.
CPMS-21. Close a project.
CPMS-22. Pass the UK/AUS PM Simulation Exam
ENGR. JOHN PLACENTE, PMP(R), PRINCE2(R)
President & CEO, Nievgen Group
Master of Business Administration, Heriot-Watt University Post Graduate Diploma of Business Administration, HWU
Post Graduate Certificate of Business Administration
MSc Electrical Engineering, Mapua (Cum Laude)
MSc Finance, Accounting & Taxation, IU Germany
BSc Mechanical Engineering, UC (With Honors)
BSc Electrical Engineering, PLM (Cum Laude)
Board Placer, Registered Electrical Engineering
Certified Trainer and Assessor, Australia
Certified Trainer and Assessor, DOLE-OSHC
Project Management Professional
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
PRINCE2 Certified Project Manager
PMI Professional Business Analysis
Certified Master Black Belt
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
Certified Manager, ICPM
Certified Professional Manager, COPC
WE ISSUE BIR OFFICIAL RECEIPTS
Nievgen complies with all government laws, requirements, rules and orders. As a legitimate company operating legally in the Philippines, WE ISSUE OFFICIAL RECEIPTS INSTANTLY by sending you a digital scanned copy of the OR to your email and then sending them through our courier partners, JTExpress and LBC. We also perform weekly audit of transactions to ensure that we give you the OR and we pay the tax greatly needed by the Philippine Government.
PRIVACY & INFORMATION
In enrolling in the class, you ALLOW Nievgen to record you and to keep your information (attendance, evidences of learning, class recording, works, name, address and contact numbers) for the purpose of training, assessment, certification record retention and delivery of certifications to your office or residences. You shall also allow Nievgen to post your class picture in the social media sites (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram) as part of public documentation and proof of attendance. You also allow Nievgen to share your name, address and cellphone number to the courier of your certificate (i.e. LBC, JTEXPRESS, GRAB, DHL) so that the company may be able to sent it to you. Should you want to erase your residence, email and cell number data from our system, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ENROLLMENTS REQUIRE APPROVAL OF NIEVGEN
Nievgen has the right to reject course enrollments if it sees that the enrollment of an individual or of a company is invalid, detrimental and against to the overall interests and internal policies of the company, i.e. intellectual property infringement, the knowledge acquired from the company shall be used to start another training company, knowledge/skill will be used for illegal acts or when the enrollee individual/ company is a competitor or potentially will become a competitor or when the enrollee is deemed unqualified to take the course due to prerequisite or due to professional decisions of the enrollment assessors and/or the enrollee showed unprofessional behaviors. All enrollments to Nievgen undergoes audit prior the start of the class and requires the APPROVAL of the company, similar to other knowledge and competency centers. Immediate refund will be made to individuals or entities who paid during registration, but is declared as ineligible for enrollment.
AWARD AND REVOCATION
The certification is awarded to the successful participants after successful training and assessments, but the certification remains a property of the Nievgen. The certification shall and may be revoked if the participant failed to demonstrate decent or professional behaviors, as according to the Code of Conduct and Professional Ethics of Nievgen, after a complaint has been issued and and an investigation is completed by Nievgen. Nievgen deserves the full right to revoke the certification after due consideration of facts.
ESSENCE OF CERTIFICATION
A certification awarded by Nievgen, thru our competent trainors and assessors, means that you have completed the training and has been assessed to be COMPETENT in the required competencies of learning, as required by NIEVGEN. Certifications are supported by evidences of learning and skills, that are fully documented during training and after training.
Our goal is for you to get the best-in-class training and competency certification at a reasonable price.
SOURCE OF INSTRUCTION
NIEVGEN uses ISO and other ISO-derived international standards of practice and references, including relevant codes and best know practices. Our instructors are also highly experienced, highly trained and internationally certified by ISO 17024 accredited companies, issuing professional certification, as COMPETENT professionals. Our instructors are also graduates of international universities, who continuously train study and receive certifications in United Kingdom, United States and Canada so they can give YOU our customers the best international knowledge and training experience.