The ADVANCED MICROSOFT EXCEL (MACRO+VBA) course The course aims to develop participants' knowledge and skills on the use of MS Excel Macro and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) for office spreadsheets.
Class Duration: 16 Hours
Capstone Project: 16 Hours
Total Credit Hours: 32 Hours
Sessions: Four (4) Days x 4 Hours/Day
Business and marketing students
Managers, Senior Manager
Chief Financial Officers
Chief Operating Officers
Business Development Managers
AEXL-01. Create MS Excel Macros.
AEXL-02. Create VBA fundamental codes.
AEXL-03. Use VBA for worksheet math operations.
AEXL-04. Use VBA conditions and loops.
AEXL-05. Create charts using VBA.
AEXL-06. Create message and input boxes.
AEXL-07. Create user forms and controls.
AEXL-08. Apply tools, plugins and functions.
AEXL-09. Create pivot tables and charts using VBA.
AEXL-10. Perform Excel VBA capstone project.
To pass the certification process, the candidate must:
1. Attend 100% of the courses.
2. Participate fully on the course activities.
3. Collaborate with the team during class activities.
4. Answer four (4) homeworks/activities.
5. Complete the competency requirements.
6. Must have camera ON during sessions.
7. Demonstrate good behaviors on sessions.
8. Complete the capstone project that will be given by the instructor.
1. Click on the ENROLL button.
2. Fill up the registration form.
3. Pay the training fees and upload on the form.
4. Click SUBMIT.
5. We will send the training calendar once verified.
PHP 2,000.00 per pax*
Inclusive of Nievgen certification fees,
certificate printing, taxes and courier fees.
* Please refer to COURSES for updated pricing
The certification is awarded to the successful participants after successful training and assessments, but the certification remains a property of the Nievgen Management Consultancy. The certification shall and may be revoked if the participant failed to demonstrate decent or professional behaviors, as according to the Code of Conduct and Professional Ethics of Nievgen, after a complaint has been issued and and an investigation is completed by Nievgen Management Consultancy. Nievgen deserves the full right to revoke the certification after due consideration of facts.
ENGR. JOHN C. PLACENTE, PMP(R)
Project Management Professional
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
PMI Professional Business Analyst
Prince2 Foundation Project Manager
Certified Master Black Belt
Master of Business Administration, HWU
MSc in Electrical Engineering, MAPUA, Cum Laude
BS Mechanical Engineering, UC, With Distinction
BS Electrical Engineering, PLM, Cum Laude
Regular and/or lifetime member of the following organizations:
Project Management Institute
Institute of Certified Professional Managers
Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers
American Society for Quality (ASQ)
<< ENROLL NOW >>