The CERTIFIED AGILE HUMAN RESOURCE SPECIALIST provides HR practitioners the foundational to advanced knowledge and skills on implementing agile practices in the workforce environment and in human resource projects.
Instructor Led Hours: 24 Hours
Instructor Led Mentoring: 0 Hours
Homework: 8 Hours
Total Certificate Hours: 32 Hours
Training Type: Experiential
Training All-in Fee: Course Fees
Training Schedule: Schedule
1. Read fully the course details.
2. Read and commit yourself to the Nievgen Code of Ethics.
3. Go to https://www.nievgen.com/ENROLL.html.
4. Fill up completely the course enrollment form. Do not submit yet as you will have to pay the training fees.
5. Pay the training fee thru the indicated payment methods and accounts.
6. Write the transaction reference number in the form.
7. Click the SUBMIT BUTTON once.
8. Just to be sure, you may send your payment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Add us at our social accounts.
Phase 1: Attend the instructor led workshop, fully participate and submit in-class activity outputs.
Phase 2: Complete the post-class assignments.
Phase 3: Nievgen Internal Assessment and Audit Activities (Assessors' full evaluation of the competency based on recorded evidences)
Milestone: Awarding of "CERTIFIED AGILE HR ASSOCIATE"
Process engineers, office staff, business supervisors, managers, C-executives, quality managers
At the end of the course, it is expected that the participants will be able to:
1. Understand the agile framework (value, manifesto, mindest and practices).
2. Differentiate conventional people management to agile people management.
3. Help transform people behavior from fear, bureacratic to an enabling, agile and supportive environment.
4. Use design thinking, kanban and scrum for HR projects.
5. Help promote an agile workplace.
1. Answer and pass all homework/activities given by the instructor.
2. Actively participate in the class.
3. Full attendance to the sessions.
4. The candidate must commit to displaying good behaviors or conduct to the instructor and his peers.
5. Passing the MCQ final examination and the written essay.
1. Online classes are delivered via ZOOM. Please install zoom.
Install the software that will be used in the class as will be advised by the instructor on Day 01.
2. A laptop or desktop computer is required in the class.
3. For best training experience, you should have an extra viewing/extension monitor that you can connect and be placed adjacent to your laptop.
4. The participants must be computer-literate and must be able to use MS Excel.
5. All classes are recorded for learning, assessment and certification purposes. In joining the class, you agree to be recorded by the Nievgen instructor.
6. The candidate shall TURN ON the CAMERA at all times.
ENROLLMENTS REQUIRE APPROVAL OF NIEVGEN
Nievgen has the right to reject course enrollments if it sees that the enrollment of an individual or of a company is invalid, detrimental and against to the overall interests and internal policies of the company, i.e. intellectual property infringement, the knowledge acquired from the company shall be used to start another training company, knowledge/skill will be used for illegal acts or when the enrollee individual/ company is a competitor or potentially will become a competitor or when the enrollee is deemed unqualified to take the course due to prerequisite or due to professional decisions of the enrollment assessors and/or the enrollee showed unprofessional behaviors. All enrollments to Nievgen undergoes audit prior the start of the class and requires the APPROVAL of the company, similar to other knowledge and competency centers. Immediate refund will be made to individuals or entities who paid during registration, but is declared as ineligible for enrollment.
COMPETENCIES OF LEARNING:
AHRS-01. Understand service value chain and agility.
AHRS-02. Understand the agile manifesto and principles.
AHRS-03. Understand agile people mission and manifesto.
AHRS-04. Understand agile mindset and practices.
AHRS-05. Redefine organizations and culture into agile.
AHRS-06. Implement the agile ways of working.
AHRS-07. Use design thinking for agile teams.
AHRS-08. Use Kanban for agile HR.
AHRS-09. Use agile scrum for HR projects.
AHRS-10. Implement the agile ways of working.
AHRS-11. Redefine performance management into agile.
AHRS-12. Implement a great place to work environment.
ENGR. JOHN PLACENTE, PMP(R), PRINCE2(R)
President & CEO, Nievgen Group
Master of Business Administration, Heriot-Watt University Post Post Graduate Diploma of Business Administration, HWU
Post Graduate Certificate of Business Administration, HWU
MSc Electrical Engineering, Mapua (Cum Laude)
MSc Finance, Accounting & Taxation, IU Germany
BSc Mechanical Engineering, UC (With Honors)
BSc Electrical Engineering, PLM (Cum Laude)
Board Placer, Registered Electrical Engineering
Certified Trainer and Assessor, Australia
Certified Trainer and Assessor, DOLE-OSHC
Project Management Professional
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
PRINCE2 Certified Project Manager
PMI Professional Business Analysis
Certified Master Black Belt
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
Certified Manager, ICPM
Certified Professional Manager, COPC
WE ISSUE BIR OFFICIAL RECEIPTS
Nievgen complies with all government laws, requirements, rules and orders. As a legitimate company operating legally in the Philippines, WE ISSUE OFFICIAL RECEIPTS INSTANTLY by sending you a digital scanned copy of the OR to your email and then sending them through our courier partners, JTExpress and LBC. We also perform weekly audit of transactions to ensure that we give you the OR and we pay the tax greatly needed by the Philippine Government.
PRIVACY & INFORMATION
In enrolling in the class, you ALLOW Nievgen to record you and to keep your information (attendance, evidences of learning, class recording, works, name, address and contact numbers) for the purpose of training, assessment, certification record retention and delivery of certifications to your office or residences. You shall also allow Nievgen to post your class picture in the social media sites (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram) as part of public documentation and proof of attendance. You also allow Nievgen to share your name, address and cellphone number to the courier of your certificate (i.e. LBC, JTEXPRESS, GRAB, DHL) so that the company may be able to sent it to you. Should you want to erase your residence, email and cell number data from our system, please email us at email@example.com.
AWARD AND REVOCATION
The certification is awarded to the successful participants after successful training and assessments, but the certification remains a property of the Nievgen. The certification shall and may be revoked if the participant failed to demonstrate decent or professional behaviors, as according to the Code of Conduct and Professional Ethics of Nievgen, after a complaint has been issued and and an investigation is completed by Nievgen. Nievgen deserves the full right to revoke the certification after due consideration of facts.
ESSENCE OF CERTIFICATION
A certification awarded by Nievgen, thru our competent trainors and assessors, means that you have completed the training and has been assessed to be COMPETENT in the required competencies of learning, as required by NIEVGEN. Certifications are supported by evidences of learning and skills, that are fully documented during training and after training.
Our goal is for you to get the best-in-class training and competency certification at a reasonable price.
SOURCE OF INSTRUCTION
NIEVGEN uses ISO and other ISO-derived international standards of practice and references, including relevant codes and best know practices. Our instructors are also highly experienced, highly trained and internationally certified by ISO 17024 accredited companies, issuing professional certification, as COMPETENT professionals. Our instructors are also graduates of international universities, who continuously train study and receive certifications in United Kingdom, United States and Canada so they can give YOU our customers the best international knowledge and training experience.